- Arugula with a bit of extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, plop a ball of buffalo mozzarella in the center and finish by drizzling Tre Foglie condiment.
- Cook thin strips of calf or chicken liver with Tre Foglie splashed in and left to reduce to a sauce. Serve with a side of carrots.
- Make a creamy Parmigiano or Pecorino cheese risotto with a topping of Tre Foglie condiment for the person enjoying to swirl in.
- Serve peeled pear cut into 8 or 10 wedges topped with flakes of Parmesan cheese and generous drizzling of Tre Foglie condiment.
- Whisk Tre Foglie with shallots, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss with a salad of radicchio, frisée, arugula, dandelion greens, crisped pancetta, and toasted walnuts; top with thin shards of aged Parmesan.
- Spoon Tre Foglie over pears baked in simple syrup and accompanied by a dollop of fresh sheep’s milk ricotta cheese.
- Make a vegetable soup with a little Tre Foglie cooked along with the broth to give an undercurrent of flavor to the dish.